Blue Mountain Wilderness Program
Editing Blue Mountain Wilderness Program was a behavior modification program located in Calveras County, California.
It was founded in 2001.
It closed in 2005.
The owners were trying to open a program with different license.
- Info: Plan for at-risk kids fails, but gets new chance, The Associated Press (10-13-00)
- Info: Blue Mountain Wilderness Program Lawsuits, Kidjacked
- Info: Case No: CV06-581, First amended complaint for violation of the California False Claims Act, Breach of Contract, Breach of Duty, Conspiracy, Civil Rights Violation, Perjury, Title 22, Brown Act, Grand Jury Statues, Kidjacked
- Forum: Probation Officials Subvert Investigation 1, a thread on Mymotherlode forums.
- Forum: 17-Uniform Complaints filed against Bret Harte, a thread on Mymotherlode forums.
- Forum: Mountain Ranch Forum, Topix