Aastrup Centret (Denmark)
Aastrup Centret (Denmark) was a group home near the town of Stubbekoebing in Denmark 
The children were referred to the facility by the authorities in their hometown.
Friday were reserved for chores like cleaning and departure for home. The youth were typically home every second weekend.
It did cost DKK 49,000 per months to have a child living at the facility. The social services at the hometown of the child paid for the stay.
In the news
- In 2007 the police report filed against staff member, who kicked a child  . Unfortunately for the staff member did the child record the conversation between the child and the staff member on tape. The authorities of the hometown of the child did pull the child from the facility and the staff member was reported to the police. The staff member was later fired , but the well-known lack of interest made the authorities drop the increased supervision of the facility .
- In 2009 it was revealed that the facility was closed a year earlier and a new management applied for a permit to run a group home under name "Venus" in the buildings which housed the group home 
- Group: Aastrup centeret,
- Nyt bosted for unge, by Bjarne Arildsen, Folketidende, October 20, 2009
- The facility on Google maps
- Pædagog sparkede dreng - hør den skjulte båndoptagelse (Staff member kicked boy - listen to the hidden recording), by Tina Eriksen, TV2, March 7 - 2007
- Det kan være nødvendigt at råbe (Yelling can be necessary), by Det kan være nødvendigt at råbe, TV2, March 9 - 2007
- Sparke-pædagog undgår politiet (Kicking staff member avoids police questioning), by Sara Pagh Kofoed, Denmarks Radio, April 3 - 2007
- Påtale til opholdssted med sparkende pædagog (Protest to group home with kicking staff member), by Jørgen Hansen, Denmark Radio, april 24 - 2007