Abundant Life Academy
Abundant Life Academy is a behavior modification facility located in Kanab, Utah and Jessup, Georgia.
The program was founded around year 2000 by Craig and Wendy Rogers.
They have previous been active in Mexico until the Mexican government decide to close down most of facilities in their country runned by the American behavior modification industry in 2004 because the conditions in these facilities were not up the standard set by the authorities.
They have also been active in the Czech republic before relocating all the activities outside the U.S. to Hidden Canyon Ranch in Nevada.
In 2005 the Child protective service in Nevada closed the facility down and removed the children. After a trial the owners of the program decided to move to Utah where regulation of the behavior modification industry are almost non-existing .
The are presently located in the facility that at once house a WWASP facility named New beginnings Maternity home. They do however run a totally different program based on a totalitarian belief in Jesus 
They use a kind of level system consisting of 3 tri-mesters. The level system covers most all aspect of the daily lives of the detainees.
- Individual privileges decided from case by case. The detainee must type out a proposal of privileges and the Directors and APD must approve or disapprove certain privileges. Staff must be given a copy of the privileges.
- Info: Program homepage of the Kanab facility
- Info: Program homepage of the Jessup facility
- Info: Kanab, Utah City Council Meeting - Sep 13, 2005 Meeting Minutes, The text from the meeting mentions the facility
- Survivor group: ALA Mexico Survivors, Myspace
- Survivor group: Program Kids, Myspace
- Survivor group: Shut Down Abundant Life Academy!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!, facebook
- Survivor group: Abundant Life Christian Academy, facebook
- Survivor group: Abundant Life Academy Refugees, facebook
- Forum: Histry of Abuntant Life Academy (as listed on their website), thread on fornits webforum
- Forum: facts on ALA, thread on fornits webforum
- Forum: ALA past student amanda, thread on fornits webforum