Academy at Sisters
Academy at Sisters is a behavior modification facility marketed as a therapeutic boarding school for girls. It is located east of Bend, Oregon 
It was founded in 1995
It can detain 58 teenagers on two different campuses. (Lodge and Silvis) .
The length of the program last about 12 to 18 months .
Beside the girls program the owners - J Bar J Youth services also runs a program for boys called J Bar J Boys Ranch, an out-reach program named Cascade Youth & Family Center, a horse show and an activity called Big Brothers Big Sisters 
The program use a level system. The teenage girls start at the Lodge Campus .
Once they reach certain goals set up by the program they transfer to the Read Campus .
They are acredited by Northwest Association of Accredited Schools, which was involved in a scandal in the state of New York where a school had issued high school diplomas without the necessary state authorizations. The work with a local High School in the La-pine School district
According to the homepage education in a high school environment is only offered at the read campus .
- Actress Stella 
March 2010 the main campus was hit by a small fire. It didn't result in greater damage 
- Info: Program homepage
- Info: HEAL-online lists on program under suspicion of being abusive
- Info: FICA list of program under suspicion of being abusive
- Survivor group: Academy At Sisters: Redux, Myspace
- Survivor group: The academy at sisters, Myspace
- Survivor group: Academy at Sisters, facebook
- Forum: Copper Canyon Academy , AZ & The Academy at Sisters, OR??, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: The Academy at Sisters, OR, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Academy at Sisters, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Re: Mount Bachelor Academy Shut Down, a post on a thread on Fornits webforum
- The Silvis campus on Google maps
- Program records on NATSAP
- Bar J Youth Services
- Campuses, homepage of the facility
- RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT, Academy at Sisters
Disclosure to Schools. The Academy may disclose Student’s records to the Bend-La Pine
School District, or to any other educational institution or school district
the Academy, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
- Where are the girls from 2000-2002ish, a thread on a Myspace group of girls who have been through the program
- Microwave Sparks Small Bend Fire, by, Glenn Vaagen, My Central Oregon, March 25, 2010