Alamar Ranch is a project to establish a behavior modification facility in Boise County, Idaho.
When they are opening the facility, they will be able to detain 72 teenagers aged 12 to 17.
In the news
- The project was cancelled. The developers sued the county and won in court. It is not known whether the decision was appealled 
- Info: Program Homepage
- Info: No Alamar Ranch
- Forum: Alamar Ranch- Idaho, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Press release on strugglingteens.com - industry marketing firm.
- Open and Shut, As Franklin House struggles, Alamar Ranch considers a new application, BY Peter Wollheim, Boise Weekly, February 28 2007
- County hit with $4 million verdict for obstructing home for troubled teens, by Betsy, The Spokesman-Review, December 20, 2010