Alldredge Wilderness Journey
Alldredge Wilderness Journey was a behavior modification program using the wilderness therapy concept.
It was founded in 1999.
They also used the name Alldredge Academy, but have ceased properly due to a death.
The program lasted about 60 days on average.
They could detain 60 teenagers of both genders 
The had two phase in the program. The first one was called Search and Rescue. They hiked while being taught a lot of skills.
The next phase was called the Village. There they moved into a primitive residential setting where they participated in group training projects.
In the news
On December 16 2008 they announced that the program will closed December 31 2008.
A facebook group has been founded in order to investigate the death of Ryan Lewis fully 
- Info: Program homepage
- Info: The old homepage
- Info: Testimony of Paul Lewis Father of Ryan C. Lewis
- Info: 3 years since my valentines day massacare, the trouble with the curing "the crazies" - blog about the intake process
- Info: Did County Judges Decision Leave Corporate Officers Free To Continue Abusing Troubled Children, West Virginia News blog, January 5, 2011
- Survivor group: Group for people, who has been at a wilderness program and have survived to tell their story, Myspace
- Survivor Group: Wilderness Program Graduates, Facebook
- Survivor Group: I Survived Wilderness, Facebook
- Survivor group: Alldredge Academy Alumni, Facebook
- Forum: SOLACIUM Holdings LLC, a thread on Fornits webforum mentioning the program
- Forum: Alldredge/Ayne Settles, Admits Guilt, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Alldredge Academy closes, a thread on Fight Institutional Child Abuse Network (FICAN)
- Program data on NATSAP
- SON DIES AT WILDERNESS CAMP, PARENTS SUE, CHARLES SHUMAKER, THE CHARLESTON GAZETTE, 12/20/2002 (Reprint from Internation Survivor Action Committee
- Support eases pain of suicide, By STEPHANIE BARRY, The Republican, November 18 2007
- Alldredge Academy To Close Dec. 31, press-release on strugglingteens.com - industry marketing firm
- Justice for Ryan C. Lewis, facebook