Alldredge Wilderness Journey
Alldredge Wilderness Journey is a behavior modification program using the wilderness therapy concept.
It was founded in 1999.
They also used the name Alldredge Academy, but have ceased properly due to a death.
The program last about 60 days on average.
They can detain 60 teenagers of both genders 
The have two phase in the program. The first one is called Search and Rescue. The hike while being taught a lot of skills.
The next phase is called the Village. There they move into a primitive residential setting where they participate in group training projects.
In the news
On December 16 2008 they announced that the program will closed December 31 2008.
- Survivor group: Group for people, who has been at a wilderness program and have survived to tell their story, Myspace
- Survivor Group: Wilderness Program Graduates, Facebook
- Survivor Group: I Survived Wilderness, Facebook
- Forum: SOLACIUM Holdings LLC, a thread on Fornits webforum mentioning the program
- Forum: Alldredge/Ayne Settles, Admits Guilt, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Program data on NATSAP
- SON DIES AT WILDERNESS CAMP, PARENTS SUE, CHARLES SHUMAKER, THE CHARLESTON GAZETTE, 12/20/2002 (Reprint from Internation Survivor Action Committee
- Support eases pain of suicide, By STEPHANIE BARRY, The Republican, November 18 2007
- Alldredge Academy To Close Dec. 31, press-release on strugglingteens.com - industry marketing firm
Watch organization status
This facility is on the watchlist of International Survivor Action Committee