Aspen Family Camp
Aspen Family camp was introduced as a part of the TV-show Brat Camp.
The concept consisted of sending parents to a at-risk youth into a wilderness program for 6 weeks or more, if deemed necessary by the staff.
While the families - esspecially the parents who committed themselves all the way through the program - received impressive results, the concept did also show that the wilderness can be too harsh on some people and unlike minors who can be detained in the wilderness and risk death, adults can leave.
In 2007 a concerned parent approached the Fornits Webforum and were asked to phone Aspen about the family camp and the answer was that they are not in operation at the moment. 
- concerned parent, thread on Fornits webforum
- Info: Program Homepage
- Survivor groups: Group for survivors of wilderness program, who are alive to tell their story, Myspace
- Survivor Group: Wilderness Program Graduates, Facebook
- Survivor Group: I Survived Wilderness, Facebook
- Forum: last night's brat camp, a thread on Channel 4 (UK) about Brat camp show
- Forum: Aspen Education Group Programs - subforum on the message board of Fight Institutional Child Abuse Network (FICAN)
- Forum: Aspen - subforum on the message board of Community Alliance For the Ethical Treatment of Youth (CAFETY)