Bindernæs Efterskole is a continuation school in Denmark. It is located in the town of Viborg .
The school did open in 1981 
They can detain 152 teenagers of both genders. Despite the very strict structure they have a waiting list.
The school has based on the heritage of continuation schools being used a juvenile detentions in the past a strict alcohol policy which not only prohibit alcohol consumption on the campus but also on the travel to and from the facility. Unlike normal teenagers which can buy alcohol when they are 16 years of age, they cannot party normally. Old traditions like celebration of the last day of school which is celebrated with alcohol in the public school system is not possible at this school.
It is a Christian facility and they also have sports programs. Each morning the teenagers have to run some miles at 06:35 before breakfast. Every second day the all sing together. There a quiet hour every day 
Smoking is not allowed on the campus 
General education on the same level as the publics school are offered. Such facilities have to meet standards by the department of education .
The teenagers live in rooms with either 2, 3 or 4 students of same gender . The facility are gender separated in the dorms. Students caught in the wrong dorm are expelled.
- Info: Homepage of the facility
- Info: Wiki page for the facility
- Info: Bedømmelse af Bjergsnæs Efterskole (rating of the school), bedømmelse.dk
- Info: Jens fra Bjergsnæs (Jens From Bjergsnaes), Information, October 3 2007
- Info: Userprofile on Skum, mentions the facility
- Groups: EFTERSKOLE! :D, general group for survivors from continuation schools, facebook
- Groups: Bjergsnaes Efterskole, Viborg, facebook
- - There are many other groups targeted towards a special school year to find on facebook
- Groups: Bjergsnæs Efterskole 09-10, arto.dk
- The facility on google maps
- History of the facility, from their homepage
- Sample schedule school year 2008-9, homepage of the facility
- Bekendtgørelse af lov om folkehøjskoler, efterskoler, husholdningsskoler og håndarbejdsskoler (frie kostskoler) (Law about continuation school and charter schools), retsinformtion.dk
- Afsked på afstand (Departure at distance), Denmarks Radio, June 26 2009