Boulder Creek Academy
Boulder Creek Academy is a behavior modification facility located near Bonners Ferry. The official address is Route 1, Box 3400 Bonners Ferry, Idaho 83805 
According by NATSAP the program was founded in 1993 
The program targets older teenagers aged 14 to 18. They can detain 75 teenagers in a program that last 18 - 24 months.
The program is quiet similar with the program used in the most recent CEDU period, but some of the activities have been renamed properly to put some distance to the ultra religious heritage from Synanon.
Group therapy are no longer called "Rap".
Example of a daily schedule
- 06:30 Wake, dressing and shower
- 07:00 Breakfast at the East Campus in the dining hall (NWA).
- (time) Receiving medication at the main house (Quixote Lodge) followed by group therapy.
- (time) Classes
- 12:30 Lunch
- (time) Classes
- (time) PE
- (time) Returning to dorms, quiet time
- 17:00 Dinner (by some claimed to be sub-substandard)
- (time) Cleaning Quixote Lodge
- (time) homework or ordered activity
- 21:15 Bed, light out
At some weekends the detained teenagers are allowed to watch movies.
- Info: Program homepage
- Info: Troubled children, a troubling industry, Little is known about largely unregulated therapeutic programs or the perils they pose, By Jonathan Osborne and Mike Ward, AMERICAN-STATESMAN STAFF, July 13 2003 (Reprint from Community Alliance For the Ethical Treatment of Youth).
- Forum: Any info on Boulder Creek Academy in Bonners Ferry, Idaho?, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: AF Thread: Boulder Creek Academy and CEDU, a tread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Boulder Creek Academy, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: YES CEDU IS BEING SUED BY 24 PLUS PARENTS?KIDS, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: please help me., a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: CEDU back up and running?, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: CEDU forum on Fornits
- Forum: Brown & CEDU Schools, a subforum on the message board of Fight Institutional Child Abuse network (FICAN)
- Forum: CEDU, a subforum on the message board of Community Alliance For the Ethical Treatment of Youth (CAFETY)