CEDU High School
CEDU high school was located in Running Springs, California .
The founder was Mel Wasserman as the first facility in the CEDU company.
It opened in 1967 and closed in 2005 .
From around 1991 the facility also contained a middle school for a younger targetgroup.
The also had a program called Hill Top for youth aged over 18.
Typical daily schedule
- around 1990
Day of week
In the news
In 2004 a girl claimed that she was raped on various locations on the campus without the school interfering with it - proberly because all complaints in programs are considered manipulation in order to leave the program. The sheriff launced an investigation 
- Info: Daniel Yuen - a website dedicated a teenager, who mysteriously disappeared from the facility
- Info: Alia Michelle Weiner - testimony about her stay at the facility, also published on her Myspace blog (reprint from Youthrights)
- Info: Heather Harding - testimony about her stay at the facility (reprint from Youthrights)
- Info: Laura DuPuy Weeks - testimony about her stay at the facility (reprint from Youthrights)
- Forum: CEDU section on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
- The facility on Google maps
- Workshops Slated For 12 Former CEDU Students, By Michael P. Neufeld, Crestline Courier-News
- Paris: Troubled Teen In Love With Her Reflection, The Courier - blog
- Girl says she was raped multiple times at private school - 15-year-old tells deputy her complaints ignored, by JOE NELSON, Staff Writer (Reprint from Daniel Yuen - a website dedicated a teenager, who mysteriously disappeared from the facility)