Camp True North
Camp True North is a development boot camp, which offers positive behavior modification with either homebased weekend courses or a 5-day residential camp.
They have two programs for different aged groups:
Children 9-12 of age are offered weekend program lasting 4 weekends where they children sleeps at home.
Children 13-16 of age are offered a 5-day residental camp.
The two programs are voluntary and the parents have to paid about DKK 4,000 for a week and DKK 950 for a weekend.
Powerserie - agegroup 9-12
This serie consist of 4 weekends - each with a theme. The program last from 9-17 saturday and sunday. The children sleeps at home.
- Weekend 1: Creativity and learning style
- Weekend 2: Teamwork and problem solution
- Weekend 3: Communication and relation
- Weekend 4: Commitment and targetsetting
Camp True North agegroup 13-17
The program state to learn the children about:
The camp starts monday and ends Saturday with a graduation.
The education are done by the use of Large group awareness training exercises where the children learn honesty against both their families, their peers and themselves.
Some of the exercises could be improved. An exercise learns the children to acknowledge errors rather than deny them, but it should be important to learn the children that some incidents have to be investigated further in order to find out whether they actually are errors 
Because the camp is private run there is a fear that the existence of such camp will broaden the distance between children of rich and poor further 
Others fear that the youth are just too young to be coached.
While the two programs are voluntary, the company are working closely with a the town of Vejle about a mandatory program for the youth who are attending form 10th, which is of great concern, because mandatory coaching have resulted in a lot of psychological damage by partipants in the states .
- Info: Program homepage
- Info: Børn går også til selvudvikling (Children are also attenting self-development), by Tommy Byrne, Fyens Stiftidende, february 7 2008
- Survivor group: True North - Social skills and personal leadership training for teenagers, facebook
- Forum: What do we know about Seeds Training?, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Homepage of Seeds training
- Deres sommerferie blev en alvorlig leg (Their summerholiday became a serious game), by Marlene Mee Ahrens, Berlingske Tidende, August 5 2007
- Uopdyrket potentiale eller ideologisk målstyring i de riges klub, (Undiscovered potential or ideological target managemetn in the club of the richs], by Mikkel Bording, Information, february 22 2008
- Coaching - Camp True North, Denmarks Radio P1, June 16 2008