Catalyst RTC is a residential treatment center located near Brigham City in Utah .
The facility was founded in 2006. The Targetgroup are male teenagers aged between 13 and 18. The capacity is 24 
The length of the stay is stated "as needed" 
The program utilize the use of a system called The Seven Challenges constructed by Robert Schwebel, Ph.D. They are :
- 1. We decided to open up and talk honestly about ourselves and about alcohol and other drugs.
- 2. We looked at what we liked about alcohol and other drugs, and why we were using them.
- 3. We looked at our use of alcohol or other drugs to see if it has caused harm or could cause harm.
- 4. We looked at our responsibility and the responsibility of others for our problems.
- 5. We thought about where we seemed to be headed, where we wanted to go, and what we wanted to accomplish.
- 6. We made thoughtful decisions about our lives and about our use of alcohol and other drugs.
- 7. We followed through on our decisions about our lives and drug use. If we saw problems, we went back to earlier challenges and mastered them.
Otherwise the treatment is stated to be individualized. 15 hours per week to planned to be used on treatment 
They have an in-house school there the teenagers can earn credits 
- Forum: NATSAP = ?, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora, which mentions the progra