Cinnamon Hills Youth Crisis Center
Cinnamon Hills Youth Crisis Center is located in St. George, Utah .
The targetgroup is youth between 12 and 17.
They seems to operate with a level system. Some of the names are "Belt Status", G1 and "All Star".
The have a punishment / isolation room. Other punishment as being forced to lie down on the floor face down during the night with windows open, so it gets cold are also used 
The City counsel does not want a reputation as a town for troubled teenagers, so the sign in front of the building must not include the word "Treatment Center" 
In the news
A document mentions an arrest on the campus of a murderer 
January 2008 it was reported that a staff member was charged for having sex with one of the detained girls, who were meant to go on a home visit, but choosed to run away in order to stay with the staff member . It seemed that the relationship was voluntary.
A similar charge was brought up against a woman working at the facility in October 2003 
- Info: Program Homepage
- Info: Several statements from relatives and survivors from Heal-online
- Info: They're Shipping our Children to UTAH!,Revealing Truth for Child and Family Justice blog, May 2006
- Info: Nowhere to turn: Some provinces are sending troubled kids as far away as Utah for rehabilitation, Revealing Truth for Child and Family Justice blog, April 2010
- Info: The Report of the Accreditation Visiting Team, Utah State Office of Education, May 23, 2009
- Info: Nowhere to turn, by Rachel Mendleson, macleans.ca, August 7, 2009
- Survivor group: Schools ›› Cinnamon Hills Youth Crisis Center, myspace school group
- Forum: Cinnamon Hills, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Juvenile detention system: A family's nightmare, a thread on Topix.com mentioning the facility
- The facility on Google Maps
- Several statements from relatives and survivors from Heal-online, see SURVIVOR REPORT #1.
- REGULAR MEETING, NOVEMBER 21, 2002, 4:00 P.M. - CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
- U.S. v. Bautista, 1998 10CIR 597 145 F.3d 1140, Case Number: 97-2222, Decided: 05/22/1998, 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Man busted for sex with 17-year-old runaway, Deseret News, Jan 27, 2008
- Cinnamon Hills Youth Crisis Center Staff Member Arrested, By Trina Cobbley, KCSG TV, October 23 2008