Circle C Youth and Family Services
Circle C Youth and Family Services is an agency which runs a number of programs in the Pittsburgh area.
Among the programs were a number of group homes. June 2015 the Allegheny County Department of Human Services decided not to renew the contract with the agency forcing them to close down the group home activities .
In the news
- May 2014 a counselor was charged with use of violence against one of the teenagers 
- January 2015 Nicholas Grant was killed by other teenagers at one of the group homes. Police investigation is pending 
- June 2015 the contract with Allegheny County Department of Human Services was not renewed 
- Website belonging to the agency
- Teen Beaten At Group Home Dies In Hospital, By Heather Abraham, CBS local, January 14 2015
- Dept. Of Public Welfare Investigating Attack At Circle C Youth Home, By Lynne Hayes-Freeland, CBS local, May 19 2014
- Rest in Pieces, HEAL-online
- Troubled Youth Center Closing, Agency In Charge Shutting Down, By Christine D'Antonio, CBS local, May 13 2015