Clearview Horizon is a behavior modification facility located near Sandpoint in Idaho.
The postal address is 785 Kaniksu Shores Circle Sandpoint, ID 83864 , but the facility itself is rumored to be located somewhere near Heron and Noxon on a road called Bearfoot Lane (Not to be found on most maps).
It is a girls-only program. The target group is stated to between 14 to 20 year of age .
The program last between 12 and 24 months.
The have two programs. One for girls aged 14-18 and a mentoring program for the young women aged 19 to 20.
In the news
The facility is mentioned in a newspaper article in the Washington Square News as an ill fit for a court ordered girl 
2009 the facility was mentioned again in relationship with girl being sent there for claimed sexual problems 
- Info: Program Homepage
- Survivor group: cLeArviEw BiTcHes, Inc., myspace
- Survivor group: I Survived Clearview Horizons., facebook
- Forum: blownawaytheidahoway, a thread on Fornits Webforum mentioning the facility
General Message boards
- Forum: The Teen Help Industry a subforum on the message board of Community Alliance For the Ethical Treatment of Youth (CAFETY)
- Forum: The Troubled Teen Industry a subforum on the message board of Fight Institutional Child Abuse Network (FICAN)
- Forum: The Troubled Teen Industry a subforum on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
- Forum: Adress of anti-Queer camp needed, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
- The area on Flash Earth
- Program data on NATSAP
- NYC papers over-hype 'pot-princess' rehab switch, by Barbara Leonard, Washington Square News, January 24 2005
- MassResistance Ringleader Cyberbullies Queer Youth, Daughter Released from Anti-Gay Camp - Still Proud to be Queer, by Mark Daniel Snyder, Queer Today, June 13, 2009