Den matrikelløse døgninstitution
Den matrikelløse døgninstitution (rougly translated as The residential institution without cadastral) is an public owned organization running a number of group homes on Zealand in Denmark.
The town council of Naestved in Denmark is running the organization.
It was founded in 1993 as an alternative to existing youth facilities.
- Kukkerhuset, Naestved
- Faxe Havnevej 8, Faxe
- The group home "Prøvegaarden" near the town of Fakse is presented as a detox facility.
In the news
November 2008 a former employee was first fired due to his criticism of the management. When he sued the facility, he was offered the job as a manager for one of the teams. He declined and received a settelement of DKK 400,000 
A girl who had a previous conviction for bomb treaths demanded during a pretrial hearing that she should be taken to the facility. Her wish was granted by the judge after the she had robbed a man with a gun 
- Løjetvej-leder fik kolde fødder, by Peter-Mikkel Pihl Rasmussen, Denmarks Radio, November 14, 2008
- Ung pige sigtet for at true mand med pistol, Jan Jensen, Sjaellandske Tidende, September 22, 2009
- Voldelig dreng bag natlig overfald, by Henning Goetz, Sjaellandske Tidende, June 23, 2010
- 16-årig voldsmand dømt til lukket institution, Henning Gøtz, Sjællandske Tidende, July 10, 2010