They offer two programs:
- A youth program for teenagers aged between 13 and 18.
- A program targeted for young adults over 18 years of age.
They describe three kind of services they can offer:
- Short Term Intervention & Assessment as a healthy and effective "timeout" while a longer term plan is determined.
- A 30 to 45 Day Impact Program as a launch point into a longer term program (Residential Treatment, Therapeutic or Regular Boarding School). The EQ Team works with Parents and Professionals to develop this option.
- A complete and effective 60 to 90 Day Youth Development Program with an effective transition home.
- more information will follow when researched -
- Info: Program homepage
- Survivor group: Group for people, who has been at a wilderness program and have survived to tell their story, Myspace
- Survivor Group: Wilderness Program Graduates, Facebook
- Survivor Group: I Survived Wilderness, Facebook
- Forum: eaglequest nature camp in Utah, a thread on Fornits webforum