Earth Services-The House Next Door
The Earth Services also known as The House Next Door operated an animal shelter and a group home for teenagers.
It was operated as a non-profit organization.
August 2011 the director of the program Michael Aaron Terpening was arrested and charged with sex crime allegedly involving multiple teen victims 
The present status of the program remains unsolved.
- Info: Homepage of the program
- Info: More sex charges for former youth dir., Wood 8 news, August 30, 2011
- Info: Prosecutors moving forward in Terpening case despite recanted story, WWMT, December 29, 2011
- Group: EARTH Services
- Forum: Earth Services / The House Next Door, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
- Fmr youth home dir accused in sex case, Wood 8 news, august 25, 2012
- Michael Terpening is found guilty of 8 sex crimes against foster kids, by Jennifer McLeod, The Examiner, November 2, 2012
- Michael Terpening has been sentenced for the sex crimes against his foster kids, by Jennifer McLeod, The Examiner, December 13, 2012