Egely (Noerre Aaby, Denmark)
Egely is one of three super-lockdowns in Denmark. It is placed near the town on Noerre Aaby on the Island of Fyn .
Upon placement treatment in 4 levels are conducted. Certain timelimits in the law guarantees that the youth has to be tranferred to less stricter facilities once the treatment goals have been met .
In the news
An escape by three inmates took place in 2004 shortly after the facility was finished. The police was surprised of the nature of the escape 
A staff member was convicted of assult in November 2006 . In 2009 it was revealed that several of the staff members have criminal records, which would have prevented them from working at such a facility if the detainees had been adults .
December 2006 a 17 year old girl managed to commit suicide even though that the facility is a supermax facility with 24/7 monitoring. An overhaul of the security was conducted .
April 2010 two boys escaped. They were found in Copenhagen 
- Info: Homepage of the facility
- The facility on Wikimapia
- Politi:Alt svigtede på Egely, by Jesper Gimbel, Fyens Stiftstidende, December 29, 2004
- Behandlingskoncept (Treatment strategy)
- Egely ansat dømt for vold (Staff member convicted of assult)
- Voldsdømte passer ungdomskriminelle, BT, May 13 2009
- Sikkerhed tjekkes efter selvmord (Security are being checked after suicide)
- Efterlyste unge anholdt i København, by Vibeke Tolf-Nielsen, Fyens StiftsTidende, April 19, 2010