Elements Wilderness Program
The program was founded in 2008. According to Salt Lake Tribune the owners are John Karren, Karen Hesselman and Lynn Smith, who have worked for Aspen Achievement Academy, Second Nature and Challenger wilderness program.
The admission office is in Huntington, Utah, but they use the Manti-La Sal National Forest for hikes. It is located approximately two hours south and east of Salt Lake City.
They can detain 25 teenagers and the program last about 6 weeks.
They allow the use of transport firms
They use a level system with 5 levels called Acclimation, Exploration, Discovery, Mastery and Mentor .
Each level have different goals.
In the news
- October 2014 the local sheriff reports can they have caught a runaway and this boy was not the first 
- Info: Program Homepage
- Survivor Group: Wilderness Program Graduates, Facebook
- Survivor Group: I Survived Wilderness, Facebook
- Student phases, program homepage
- Missing boy from wilderness program found on desert, Emery County Progress, October 28 2014