Family Life Center (Petaluma, California)
Family Life Center is a residential treatment center located at 365 Kuck Lane, Petaluma in California 
The operate two programs:
The target group is youth aged between 12 and 18 years of age 
Those teenagers who live off campus are in the so-called "Family Phase program". They are living in house-like dorms with 2 to 6 teenagers in each house. The names are (Skillman Home, Jewett Home, Oakhill Home - boys only) and (Adobe Home, Orchard Home, Orchard Cottage - girls only) 
They use a level system with four levels.
According to the webpage the facility has an accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The teacher/student ratio is stated to be 1 to 6.
The facility is mentioned in the trial papers against a Dr. Ayres .
- Info: Homepage of the facility
- Info: Family Life Center - Review, Yelp.com
- Info: Review, Local School directory
- Info: Personal History, EVOLUTIONARY ODYSSEY blog
- Forum: 3480 bodega Ave, petaluma, ca, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
- Forum: Family Life Center, Petaluma, CA Adolescent Residential Treatment, review and comments about a visit to the facility
- The facility on Google maps
- About us, homepage of the facility
- Trial of William Hamilton Ayres: Week Four, Day One: Opening Arguments, William Ayres Watch blog