Fire Mountain Residential Treatment Center
Fire Mountain Residential Treatment Center is located near Estes Park in Colorado. They both offer a residential program and a summer program 
The target group is teenagers aged between 12 and 17. However younger children can attend the summer camp if they bring an adult.
The facility uses a level system with 3 levels. Communication is restricted during the first two weeks and the residents are given longer phone calls as they progress in the program.
In the news
- March 2015 it was reported that there were a lawsuit which included allegations about an employee providing alcohol to a resident. It also contains allegations about an illegal relationship 
- January 2016 two teenagers ran from an outing while they were detained at the facility 
- Info: Website of the program
- Forum: Fire Mountain Residential treatment center, Reddit Troubled teens
- The facility on Google Maps
- Rehab?, Courthouse News Service
- 2 teens missing after treatment center's Boulder field trip reported safe at home, Colorado Daily, January 17, 2016