Florenshus (Denmark) previous known as the group home Tystoftegaard is located near the town of Skaelsskoer in Denmark 
In the news
In relationship with a case where a employee of a smaller group home was convicted of sexual relationship with three girls aged from 10 years and up, this group home was remanded by the court regarding ignoring the complaints of abuse told by the girls to staff members .
However the group home was the only to blame. As a politician responsible for this area state, he also have a bad taste in his mouth today .
Maybe the staff members of the group home have learned something, but if they all react like the firm hired to control the facilities by the cityhall - (Socialfonden PRO) - new cases like this would appear in the future. In the court this firm stated: "Man skal være forsigtig med at tage pigernes oplysninger for pålydende. Det skrev jeg også i den rapport, forsvarede Gitte Blume sig." (Please be careful about taking the information given by the girls for granted. I also stated that in my report, answered Gitte Blume in effort to defend herself) 
- Info: The homepage of the group home
- Info: Tystoftegaard, Minder fra en haard tid whistleblower blog
- The Group home of Google maps
- Voksne lukkede øjnene (The adults closed their eyes), by Søren Ørsted Pedersen, TV2 East, May 22 2008
- Jeg har dårlig samvittighed (I have bad conscience), by Bent Helslev, SJ-medier, May 19 2008
- Plejefar i fængsel for sexmisbrug, (Foster parent six years in prison for abuse), by sosp, TV2 news, May 27 2008
- Kommune erkender svigt i sexsag (Cityhall agrees to have failed in sex-case), by sosp, TV2 news, May 27 2008
- Skælskør: Tilsynet overså rædselshus (Skaelskoer: The supervisors failed to see the house of terror), by Kjeld Christiansen, Ekstra Bladet, May 22 2008