Galena Ridge Wilderness Program
Galena Ridge Wilderness Program is a behavior modification program operated in Montana five miles outside Trout Creek.
They are in operation from May to August.
The length of a stay is between 4 and 12 weeks.
The start to detain teenagers until the first expedition at their base camp .
In 2008 the first expedition starts June 1 and they last between 6 and 21 days.
In august the season is closed with a family conference lasting 3 days.
- Info: Program homepage (when it is up)
- Info: International Survivor Action Committee about the program
- Survivor group: Group for survivors of wilderness programs, who are alive to tell their story, Myspace
- Forum: The Teen Help Industry a subforum on the message board of Community Alliance For the Ethical Treatment of Youth (CAFETY)
- Forum: The Troubled Teen Industry a subforum on the message board of Fight Institutional Child Abuse Network (FICAN)
- Forum: The Troubled Teen Industry a subforum on Fornits webforum