Harreveld boarding school
Harreveld boarding school is a Gelderland children's home located in the town of East Gelderland.
Before 1911 the campus was a convent. It was converted to a boarding school for neglected and at-risk boys. In 1948 the original campus burned down due to lightning strike. In 1970 the former management was replaced with public appointed servicemen and today the boarding school is a secure group home.
In the news
2012 it was revealed that a number of boys from the boarding school had been surgically castrated "to get rid of homosexuality" during the 1950's . The manager during that time was the later prime minister of The Netherlands 
- Info: You won’t be needing this anymore, Group Sects blog, March 20, 2012
- Info: BOYS CASTRATED; LINKS TO DUTCH PRIME MINISTER, AANGIRFAN, March 20, 2012
- Info: Catholic Evil, Andrew Sullivan - The Dish - Biased and Balanced, 19 Mar 2012
- Dutch Roman Catholic Church 'castrated at least 10 boys', By Bruno Waterfield, The Telegraph, 20 March 2012
- Victor Marijnen, Wikipedia