Forskel mellem versioner af "High Peaks Wilderness Program"
(→External Links: added link)
m (1 revision)
Versionen fra 23. apr 2008, 19:16
High Peaks Wilderness Program was a behavior modification program using wilderness therapy as tool.
It detained youth aged 13 - 18.
It closed in 2002.
- Info pages
- Info: High Peaks Wilderness Program, a notice found about the closure
- Info: State takes custody of teens in wilderness therapy program found with limited food, shelter, By JOHN MacDONALD, Associated Press Writer, Associated Press, August 9, 2002 (Reprint from project Nospank)
- Info: HIGH PEAKS WILDERNESS, strugglingteens.com 1999 (Industry marketing firm)
- Info: Outdoor behavioral healthcare, report
- Survivor groups
- Survivor group: Group for survivors of wilderness program, who are alive to tell their story, Myspace
- Forum: This is awful, a thread on Male Survivor Forum
- Forum: Anyone go to Wilderness in Utah, 2000, a thread mentioning the program on Fornits webforum
- Forum: New List of Reportedly Abusive Programs In Utah, a thread mentioning the program on Fornits webforum
- Forum: hi, a thread mentioning the program on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Teens in Money-Making Programs: Who really benefits?, a thread mentioning the program on Fornits webforum