High Top Ranch
The target group is children aged 9 to 14 .
The length of the program is between 9 and 12 months 
The program is based on earning individual privileges.
The first three weeks there is no direct communication between parent and child. Letters are allowed. Phonecalls is possible after week 3, but it is something the child has to earn. After 10 to 12 weeks, parents may visit for a weekend.
Minor violations is dealt with by ordering the child to do 5 pushups . They can be isolated from the rest of the students. No time-estimats of this isolation period is stated on the homepage.
- Info: Program homepage
- Forum: New List of Reportedly Abusive Programs In Utah, a thread on Fornits webforum mentioning the facility
- Visit report, Utah State Office of Education (2005)
- Ex-instructor at Utah ranch for troubled teens pleads ‘no contest’ to charges of sex with minor, by Liesl Nielsen, KSL News, August 2 - 2017
- The area around the facility on Google maps
- Student profile, homepage of the facility
- Vale's Journey at High Top Ranch, blog made by a mother to one of the children at the ranch