Innercept is a behavior modification program modeled after the system used at the CEDU facility Rocky Mountain Academy, a facility in Boundary County, Idaho where one of the founders, George Ullrich, worked before . It is marketed as a residential treatment center which use a Integral Model of Psychology developed by Ken Wilber.
It was founded in 2004 .
There are two target groups: high school aged 13-17 and college aged 18-24. The minimum period the youth is detained is 3 months. They are able to detain 36 persons in their programs .
- The department for the teenagers located on 5033 Dodd Road, Hayden, Idaho 83835. (The building was previous owned by the actress Patty Duke ).
- The department for women located on Maxwell Drive in the same town  and Hudlow Road near the town of Garwood.
- The department for adult men is located on 3292 Hudlow Road
- They also have a stabilitzation house on East Ohio Match Road
Key workers at Innercept do also work part time for North Idaho Behavioral Health. The close work with the families allow them to get easy referrals from this hospital 
- Weekdays typically start around 7:00 with breakfast followed by a group walk. Depending on the day, there may be school, various group sessions, or individual work until lunch. Afternoon is similar with more schooling, scripted group therapy, or volunteer time (cleaning the program campus). After dinner there are exercise activities. 20:00 marks the ending of the day with a session where the day is evaluated. Lights out is 21:00.
- On the weekend the structure is a little more loose. The day start 8:45 instead of 7:15, but several hours are reserved for homework and more social therapy.
They use individual contracts with various restrictions. It could be a ban on communication. They also banish some of the teenagers to various wilderness programs 
In the News
- Info: Homepage of the program
- Info: Sean Spinelli-Skakel about his stay at Innercept
- Info: Self Reflection, by Stephen Muennemann, BluePrint E-zine, March 27th, 2008 (A story involving Outback Therapeutic Expeditions, Innercept and Menninger)
- Info: Treatment, a memoir by Karl Griggs about his time at Innercept.
- Info: A former detainee comments on the suicide of another detainee
- Group: Innercept Survivors, facebook
- Group: I Went to Innercept & All I Got Was More Crazy, facebook
- Forum: Innercept Schools, adolescent and young adult education programs, a thread on Kaboodle
- Forum: Finishing schools" for 18-24 year olds, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Any info on Boulder Creek Academy in Bonners Ferry, Idaho?, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Origin of the Species, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: blownawaytheidahoway, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: My Tale: A Story of NIBH, Innercept, and Ascent, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Treatment, a memoir by Karl Griggs about his time at Innercept
- Innercept datasheet on the homepage of NATSAP
- Google maps of Dodd Road
- Google maps of Maxwell Drive
- Calender, homepage of the facility
- Neighbors complain about group homes, by Erica F. Curless, Spokeman Review, March 5 2008
- Group homes for troubled young people worry Hayden-area residents, The Seattle Times, March 5 2008