Innercept is a behavior modification program modeled after the system used at the CEDU facility Rocky Mountain Academy, a school in Boundary County where one of the founders George Ullrich worked before.
An address of the facility is claimed to be 5110 Dodd Road, Hayden, Idaho 83835. (The building was previous owned by the access Patty Duke .
Another addresses mentioned are Maxwell Drive in the same town  and Hudlow Road near the town of Garwood.
It was founded in 2004.
There are two targetgroup targetgroups. High school aged 13-17 and college aged 18-24. The minimum period the youth is detained is 3 months. They are able to detain 36 persons in their programs.
- Weekdays typically starts around 7:15 with breakfast followed by a group walk. Depending of they days there are school, various group sessions or individual work until lunch. Afternoon is equal with more schooling or something they call volunteer time. After dinner there are different outdoor activities. 20:00 marks the ending of the day with a long group therapy session where the day is evaluated. Lights out seems to be 21:00
- In the weekend the structure are a little more loose. The day start 8:45 instead of 7:15, but several hours set reserved to homework and more social therapy.
In the News
- Google maps of Dodd Road
- Google maps of Maxwell Drive
- Neighbors complain about group homes, by Erica F. Curless, Spokeman Review, March 5 2008
- Group homes for troubled young people worry Hayden-area residents, The Seattle Times, March 5 2008
- Info: Homepage of the program
- Info: Self Reflection, by Stephen Muennemann, BluePrint E-zine, March 27th, 2008 (A story involving Outback Therapeutic Expeditions, Innercept and Menninger)
- Info: Sean Spinelli-Skakel about his stay at Innercept
- Info: A former detainee comments on the suicide of another detainee
- Forum: Innercept Schools, adolescent and young adult education programs, a thread on Kaboodle
- Forum: Finishing schools" for 18-24 year olds, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Any info on Boulder Creek Academy in Bonners Ferry, Idaho?, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Origin of the Species, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: blownawaytheidahoway, a thread on Fornits webforum