Integrity House for Girls
Integrity House for Girls is a marketed as a treatment center but is suspected to be a behavior modification facility. It is for girls only and it is located near Cedar City in Utah .
The program last between 10 and 14 months.
The program relys on behavior modification. On the homepage of the program the following rules are stated :
Consequences for rule violations or poor behavior range from loss of privileges to filing of formal charges for violations of State Laws.
If the girl would not go voluntary, they recommend discussing options. Like FORCEFULLY taking the girls by PCS
LIMITED CLASSES, AND DIFFERENT TEACHERS WITH MIXED GROUP OF STUDENTS.
In the news
- January 2010 a now 20 year old woman came forward claiming to have been sexual harassed by a co-worker at Starbucks. The claim came after she had been committed to Integrity House by force ordered by her parents where the therapy forced her to deal with the alleged harassment 
- June 2013 it was announced that employees had been arrested on charges of rape and assault 
- Info: Program homepage
- Forum: Integrity House, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Could Integrity House be Sue Scheff's PURE's new cash cow?, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: "DR" BERNIE---Have you re-surfaced at Integrity House School, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Integrity House: Arrests, rape, assault, a thread on the message board belonging to the Minors in residential placement research center
- The neighborhood where the facility is located
- Behavior Modification, homepage of the program
- Page about the case from Inetbot.com
- Director, supervisor of youth center arrested for rape, assault, KSL, June 1 2013