This category consist of behavior modification programs in China.
Since the goverment in China turned towards western economy, a raise of problems among youth have occured.
Today the hot topic is Internet Addiction Disorder. A recent study (2008) indicated that 13.7% of Chinese adolescents—roughly 10 million people—met the diagnostic criterion for Internet addiction.
This had led to a number of treatment methods where China is in the front worldwide. Treatment methods like the use of electroshock treatment has been banned. However the issue is still under debate 
July 2009 a boy died during a stay in a boot camp for his problem. However the approach the staff used were normal compared to boot camps for juveniles elsewhere .
November 2009 the government banned the remaining available treatment methods when they banned physical punishment 
Despite having banned every known treatment method of Internet Addiction Disorder, Boot Camps continue to exist. A number of teenagers trying to escape such a camp in June 2010 were caught by the police and returned to the camp 
- Info: Murder at the 'reboot' camps, By Lan Tian in Beijing and Zhu Yanting in Guangxi, China Daily, August 12, 2009
- Info: Beatings, Electric Shock and Death for Internet Addicted Chinese Youth, Speed of Creativity blog, January 23rd, 2010
- Info: Violence no cure for Web addicts, Global Times, June 9, 2010
- Info: China: Cruel and Unusual Treatments For Internet Addiction, meg, Understanding Addiction, June 13, 2010
- Ministry halts controversial electrotherapy program for Internet addicts
- Student beaten to death at boot camp, By Wen Ya, Global Times, August 4 2009
- China bans physical punishment for Internet addicts, Reuters India, November 5, 2009
- Police nab teens escaping Net boot camp, by Wang Xiang, Shanghai Daily News, June 7, 2010
Denne kategori har kun den nedenstående underkategori.
Sider i kategorien "China"
De nedenstående 9 sider er i denne kategori, ud af i alt 9.