This category consist of articles about facilities and methods used in relationship with behavior modification, which are placed or used in Denmark.
Various headlines in Danish newspapers
- April 23, 2003: An recomendation to introduce Boot camps for juveniles in Denmark 
- May 29, 2007: Lack of education do often result in use of force against youth 
- June 1, 2007: Children molest children. At least every 14 days a child is sexual molested by another child placed in a facility. 71 known cases were reported in 2006. 13 percent of the children, who had been molested had received some kind for payment for their services 
- June 21, 2007: Riot at Sofiedal near the town of Tinglev . The 6 staff members could not prevent the 12 to 14 teenagers between 14 and 17 years of age from trashing the place. The police were called in and the teenagers were returned the facility after spending a night in police custody.
- August 6, 2007: Our secure facilities are a disgrace (From the Danish Radio Station DR - in Danish). The chairman of the Danish Social Education Worker on Sealand - Jan Vium criticizes the standard at Stevnsfortet and Bakkegaarden - two of our secure facilities 
- February 24, 2008: "Send criminal youth to the contination schools". Hanne Bjerregaard urges the contination schools to take increased social responsability. Too many at-risk youth are sent to special facilities instead of the normal punishment for youth - the contination schools. That makes it too expensive for the society and it does not benefit the children. 
- May 23, 2008: Some months ago parents and students at some public school protested due to declined of the standard in public school. Over the year increased budgetcuts have meant poor study material. Some maps do even have a divided Germany on. Two students aged 12 and 13 were called into an hour-long interview involving threats about their involvement in the protests. This interview was done without the children being able to inform their parents, which is normal if underaged are suspected to have partipated in criminal acitivities, but the children did not receive this counseling in this case .
- June 1, 2008: A 17 year old boy is suspected of rape of a 10 year old boy. They were both placed at unnamed facility near the town of Middelfart . It is not clear whether the 17 old are able to be charged.
- July 7, 2008: Related to the critic of the companies surrunding the facilities founded by Soren Lynge - creater of dreamcenter.dk it was releaved that the oversight of the facilities in Denmark has been cut by 30%. Politicians calls for a central committee to secure the safety of the detained teenagers in Denmark .
- Bootcamps for kriminelle unge, by Thomas Klint, The Danish association of social workers, April 23 - 2003
- Bruger for ofte magt mod anbragte børn, Restraints used too often against children in placement, by Morten Uhrenholdt, Denmarks Radio, May 29 - 2007
- Børn krænker børn, Døgninstitutioner plages af seksuelt misbrug, hvor børn krænker andre børn, Children molest Children, by Martin Kjær Jensen, Metroxpress, June 1 2007
- Unge amok på døgninstitution, Riot at youth home, by Holger Madsen, Denmarks Radio, June 21 - 2007
- Sikrede institutioner er en skamplet, secure facilities are a disgrace, by Marianne Nielsen, Denmarks Radio, august 6 - 2007
- De unge skal på efterskole, youth should be sent to contination schools, by Hanne Bjerregaard, Jyllandsposten, february 24 2008
- Timelangt forhør af skoleelever (Hour-long interview of studens), Dagbladet - Roskilde Online, May 23 2008
- 17-årig mistænkt for gentagende voldtægt af 10-årig dreng, DR
- Vil straffe kommuner for tilsynssvigt (Wants to punish local authorities for failure of supervising the facilities), Denmarks Radio
Denne kategori har nedenstående 4 underkategorier, af i alt 4.
Sider i kategorien "Denmark"
De nedenstående 58 sider er i denne kategori, ud af i alt 58.