This category consist of articles about facilities and methods used in relationship with behavior modification, which are placed or used in Denmark.
Various headlines in Danish newspapers
- May 29, 2007: Lack of education do often result in use of force against youth 
- June 1, 2007: Children molest children. At least every 14 days a child is sexual molested by another child placed in a facility. 71 known cases were reported in 2006. 13 percent of the children, who had been molested had received some kind for payment for their services 
- June 21, 2007: Riot at Sofiedal near the town of Tinglev . The 6 staff members could not prevent the 12 to 14 teenagers between 14 and 17 years of age from trashing the place. The police were called in and the teenagers were returned the facility after spending a night in police custody.
- August 6, 2007: Our secure facilities are a disgrace (From the Danish Radio Station DR - in Danish). The chairman of the Danish Social Education Worker on Sealand - Jan Vium criticizes the standard at Stevnsfortet and Bakkegaarden - two of our secure facilities.
- Bruger for ofte magt mod anbragte børn, Restraints used too often against children in placement, by Morten Uhrenholdt, Denmarks Radio, May 29 - 2007
- Børn krænker børn, Døgninstitutioner plages af seksuelt misbrug, hvor børn krænker andre børn, Children molest Children, by Martin Kjær Jensen, Metroxpress, June 1 2007
- Unge amok på døgninstitution, Riot at youth home, by Holger Madsen, Denmarks Radio, June 21 - 2007 </
Denne kategori har nedenstående 4 underkategorier, af i alt 4.
Sider i kategorien "Denmark"
De nedenstående 58 sider er i denne kategori, ud af i alt 58.