The Florida Association of Christian Child Care Agencies Inc. (FACCCA) is a association of Christian Children ministries - among them several Christian detentions for teenagers.
Its purpose is to provide accreditation for residential faith-based children and foster care programs, which choose to register with FACCCA in lieu of becoming state licensed. This religious exemption from licensing was created in 1984 by Florida Statute 409.176.
- Info: Homepage of the association
- Info: International Survivor Action Committee about the organization
- Info: FACCCA – Florida is the new safe haven for unregulated religious schools, Rational Atheist
- Info: Interview with Shelby Earnshaw, Director of ISAC, FACCCA is mentioned in the interview.
- Forum: Secrets in the Schoolhouse Parts 1, 2, 3, a tread on Fornits webforum