This category contains info on programs with have roots in Straight, Inc. It also will contain material of methods used in relationship with the concept of "drug treatment" in Straight related programs.
Officially Straight, Incorporated was a non-profit drug rehabilitation program in the United States that produced hundreds of reports of abuse of adolescents and their families during its 15 years of existence.
This program was highly controversial due to the style of therapy it used, called "marathoning" that has been likened to brainwashing similar to the methods used on American POWs captured by the Vietcong . Various allegations of abuse and lawsuits led to the end of Straight, Inc .
A number of programs used all or parts of the original programming methods including to use of host families. They are beside the individual program listed in this category:
- Straight, Inc. on Wikipedia
- Brady, Pete. "Straight, Incorporated." Cannabis Culture. Accessed September 24, 2006. 
- Fager, Wesley M. "Flow Chart of the Straights and opening and closing dates for Straight, Inc." The Straights dot com Accessed September 24, 2006. 
- Kids of Bergen County memorial page
- Kids of El Paso memorial page
- Review of The Center Cannot Hold: My Journey Through Madness, by Elyn R. Saks, Amazon, ISBN-10: 140130138X
Sider i kategorien "Straight Inc"
De nedenstående 10 sider er i denne kategori, ud af i alt 10.