The project house "Løjetvej" is a group home in Denmark located in a wood near the Danish town Nakskov 
The program is owned by the town of Naestved on Sealand.
The program is targeted at the most violent youth aged up to 18.
The youth are visited at one of the secure juvenile facilities in Denmark where they are interviewed about their wishes and interests.
The first week is spend alone with a staff member until he or she is joined by the team leader. 
The length of the stay is between 6 to 12 months. When they are released, they are sent to a less stricter program or home. According to the material several have been sent home.
They are either school at the facility or in a local school once they have earned this privilege. They can earn the privilege to a job in the community.
According an article in the newspaper Metroexpress, a leading staff member wanted one of the youth to lubricate him on his back. As a boy agreed to the task, it obviously led to a more intimate situation and the boy felt that he had to leave the room. 
The city of Naestved, which have the oversight of the facility published a press release in defense of the facility 
Reports from a local newspapers speaks of use of alcohol among staff 
The minister of welfare would have to answer quistions because the issues in the facility have become a subject in the Danish parliament 
- Info: Projekthuse (Project houses - general descriptions of the facilities)
- Info: Løjetvej: Besynderlig behandling af unge (odd treatment of youths), by Peter Gade, Folketidende, November 12 2008
- Info: Ansatte på døgninstitution drak i arbejdstiden (staff drank during work hours), Jyllandsposten, November 12 2008
- Info: Afsløringerne om magtmisbrug på Løjetved fortsætter, by Peter-Mikkel Pihl Rasmussen, Denmarks Radio, November 13 2008
- Forum: Næstved ???!!! (Overgreb), a thread on the message board of the newspaper BT
- The facility on Google maps
- Desription of the program
- Leder ville smøres ind i creme af drenge, staff member wanted to be lubricated
- Om Løjetvej (about Lojetvej), The city of Næstved, november 2008
- Løjetvej: Ansatte drikker i arbejdstiden (Staff drinks during work hours), Folketidende, november 12 2008
- Minister ind i sag om Løjtevej, by Martin Kjær Jensen, Metroexpress, November 11 2008