Lighthouse Ministries of North West Florida
Lighthouse Ministries of North West Florida is a behavior modification facility marketed as a Christian boarding school. It is located south of Jay, Florida 
The facility was founded in California under the name Victory Christian Academy. Palmer and his wife moved the facility to Florida after a California judge ordered the facility to close and banned Palmer and his wife Patty from EVER working at another unlicensed facility in the state .
Palmer also owned Genesis by the Sea, located in Mexico, which was closed down after a raid by the Mexican authorities on September 10, 2004 where they found evidence of abuse, neglect and a "punishment cell."
An example of a weekly schedule is stated to be:
wake up around 5:30
wake up at 8
wake up at 8
The detained girl are assigned to a number of jobs such as everything-helper, laundry helper, kitchen helper, dinning hall helper, chapel helper and dorm helper.
The facility uses the Accelerated Christian Education (A.C.E.) workbook curriculum provided by School of Tomorrow . School of Tomorrow requries that just one person in an entire school be "certified" to use the curriculum. This certification is NOT from any state agency. It is issued by School of Tomorrow. This enables schools to use the curriculum without having any certified teachers by the State.
A girl can be put in detention where she has to write lines like "I will not disobey my authority". A number of lines has been mentioned to around 150,000 but the staff member has the power to reduce such sentences if they feel that it would improve the motivation to "work the program". Detention can last for months .
As of 2005 detention also involved the use of a "get-right" room a form for solitary confinement 
The detained girls are ordered to write there parents every Sunday and Wednesday!
After three months parent can either visit or phone with the detainee once a month. Visits can range from 3 days to 2 weeks.
Phone calls and visits are not mointered. But phone calls are limited to 30 minutes
A number of rules also exist regarding:
- touching anyone
- no cussing
- cant take the Lords name in vain
In the news
Independent News brough an article about a small protest performed outside the facility due to an act of abuse committed in 1992 
- The facilities on Google maps
- International Survivor Action Committee on the facility
- Accelerated Christian Education
- The Good Things, salvation testimonies, experiences, anything good!!, a thread on Fornits Webforum
- Internation Survivor Action Committee about Victory Christian Academy - See 2005.
- Secrets in the Schoolhouse, by Duwayne Escobedo, Independent News, December 2 - 2004
- program deaths, tread on the myspace group called "End Institutionalized Child Abuse"
- Falling Lumber Kills Hesperia Girl at Academy, The Los Angeles Times, September 25 - 1988 (Reprint from International Survivor Action Committee)
- Info: Program homepage
- Info: International Survivor Action Committee on the facility
- Info: Heal-online about the facility
- Survivor Group: victorychristianacademy - Life After VCA & GBTS, Yahoo
- Survivor Group: HealingFromAbusivePrograms · Healing the scars of teen programs/homes, Yahoo
- Survivor Group: Victory Christian Academy, Myspace
- Survivor Group: BAD GIRLS SCHOOL, Myspace
- Survivor Group: WE'RE FREE FROM VCA!!!, Myspace
- Forum: Forum on Fornits webforum for Roloffs homes