Forskel mellem versioner af "Living Water Refuge"
m (1 revision)
Versionen fra 23. apr 2008, 19:16
Living Water Refuge is a behavior modification facility located in Hartville, Missouri.
It is described as a funtamentalist Baptist boarding school.
The owners - Phillip and Kare Lanzini - have worked for Agape Boarding School before they started their own facility.
The status of the program is unknown due to the fact that the webpage is no longer functioning.
The last known address is 7095 N Highway E, Hartville, Missouri 65667
The rules for the detainees among others include :
- For at least the first month, the boys wear a white robe and socks.
- They have to "earn their way" out of the robe.
- Brother Lanzini sleeps in the room with the boys.
Parents aren't "allowed" to speak to their sons for the first 30 days and can't visit for at least 6 months. During that first visit, the kids can't leave the grounds of Living Water Refuge.
Incoming/outgoing mail is read by the staff and "negative mail may not be delivered."
Approved discipline includes "flogging."
- Info: International survivor action committee about the program
- Forum: Help-Living Water Refuge, a thread on The Rick A. Ross Institute of New Jersey (RRI)
- Forum: what will happen in court, thread on The Mystic Board Forum
Watch organization status
This facility is on the watchlist of International Survivor Action Committee