Lundby Efterskole is a continuation school in Denmark located in the village Lundby near town Vordingborg .
There is no schedule published on the website, but the teenagers are forced to run a couple of miles before breakfast. After dinner they have to remain quiet in their rooms where they are expected to focus on homework.
The teenagers live in rooms which they can share with up to three other teenagers of the same gender. Most have only one roommate.
In general the education offered is on the same level as the public schools are. Such facilities have to meet standards by the department of education in Denmark. They offer form 9 and 10 equal to the public schools in Denmark.
The teenagers attending the facility can choose between 5 branches with focus on special areas like: Sports, Outdoor, Music, Performance and Horses.
The rules regarding cell-phones are not published on the website, but the students are forced to remain at the facility for 2 weekends per school year.
|School year||# of student||Dropped out||School year||# of student||Dropped out|
The teenagers are also expected to work in the kitchen for a week 
In 2003 9 teenagers were expelled for drug use 
In 2009 the teenagers were exposed to a political stunt where they had to live as refugees for a week to create awareness of some human aid campaign targeted at poor people in Africa 
February 2011 a boat belonging to the facility capsized at the sea. 13 teenagers and 2 teacher went into the water which were near freezing temperature. All but a teacher were rescued, however 2 days later 6 teenagers were in critical condition 
- Info: Homepage of the facility
- Info: Støtteside for efterskoleeleverne der kæntret i Præstø fjord, Facebook
- Info: Roturen var en tradition, by Charlotte Boman Hede, Ekstra-Bladet, February 12, 2011
- Forum: Today Denmark was that close to VQ downing tragedy, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
- Forum: Lundby Efterskole..., a thread on heste-nettet
- Forum: One person missing after Danish dragon boat capsizes, a thread on the Network54 message board
- The facility on Google maps
- Samvær- og indholdsbeskrivelse, homepage of the facility
- Elevers rengøring og madlavning på frie kostskoler (efterskoler), Arbejdstilsynet
- Lang kø til Lundby Efterskole, Lundby Web
- Elever skal være flygtninge, Arbejderen
- Elever forliste under rekordforsøg, Denmarks Radio, February 13, 2011