Magleby efterskole, Denmark
Magleby Efterskole is a continuation school located in the village Bagenkop in Denmark 
The capacity is 66 teenagers.
It was founded in 2001.
Each day start at 07:15 with breakfast. Classes, break, lunch and various activities last until 16:00, where the teenagers have some free personal time. Dinner is at 17:30. They have a quiet hour between 18:15 and 19:15. 21:15 they have a coffee/the followed by cleaning chores. Lights out are 23:00.
Most weekends they can leave for home friday afternoon. They have to return to the facility Sunday evening.
The teenagers live in two dorms. Each room can contain 2 or 3 teenagers.
The education offered is regulated by the Danish department of Education. Their speciality is teaching youth with difficulties. They offer a number of elective subjects.
They have a lot of time set up for cleaning. The department responsible of security in workspaces created clear rules regarding the standards of the teenagers partipation in cleaning chores .
- Daily cleaning of the room where the teenager sleeps
- 1 weekly watch cleaning floors and dusting lasting 1 hours maximum.
- 1 weekly watch cleaning the rest of the school. It is clearly a demand that all teenagers on participate equally. No teenager must endure a higher amount of chores.
- Partipation in cooking assignment must be done with a teacher or kitchen staff supervising.
At Magleby Efterskole a total of 2 hours are reserved for cleaning chores, but as the text on their homepage state a larger number of hours are used up to holidays making the totally amount higher than the allowed number of hours .
During the year they are offered one week of training as intern in various firms. They also have a trip abroad lasting a week.
In the news
In 2005 they expelled 14 out of 66 teenagers for drug use 
In 2008 they expelled 3 teenagers for drug use adding the number of teenagers expelled up to 5 for the schoolyear 2007/08 
- The facility on Google maps
- Elevers rengøring og madlavning på frie kostskoler (efterskoler) (Students cleaning and cooking on free boarding schools (Continuation schools)), march 10 2008, Department of workspace security
- Dagligdagen (Daily life)
- Bladet Efterskolen (The magazine Efterskolen)
- Nyhedbrev Januar 2008 (Newletter from the facility)
- Info: Homepage of the facility