Magleby efterskole, Denmark
Magleby Efterskole is a continuation school located in the village Bagenkop in Denmark 
They have a lot of time set up for cleaning. The department responsible of security in workspaces created clear rules regarding the standards of the teenagers partipation in cleaning chores .
- Daily cleaning of the room where the teenager sleeps
- 1 weekly watch cleaning floors and dusting lasting 1 hours maximum.
- 1 weekly watch cleaning the rest of the school. It is clearly a demand that all teenagers on participate equally. No teenager must endure a higher amount of chores.
- Partipation in cooking assignment must be done with a teacher or kitchen staff supervising.
At Magleby Efterskole a total of 2 hours are reserved for cleaning chores, but as the text on their homepage state a larger number of hours are used up to holidays making the totally amount higher than the allowed number of hours .
In the news
- The facility on Google maps
- Elevers rengøring og madlavning på frie kostskoler (efterskoler) (Students cleaning and cooking on free boarding schools (Continuation schools)), march 10 2008, Department of workspace security
- Dagligdagen (Daily life)
- Info: Homepage of the facility