Fornits Wiki Copy
Welcome to the backup page of Fornits Wiki. This webpage is placed in Denmark, which is a country
wellknown all over the entire world as a country protecting the right of free speech.
This Wiki contains information about programs for people under 18, which have used abusive methods against the children detained in their program or are under investigation by the Fornits web-forum of abuse.
A number of categories have been created to make it easier to find the facilities or firms.
- Behavior Modification History - Program History, from Synanon all the way to second generation CEDU clones (Not completed)
- Program directory - General program directory (Not completed)
- Therapeutic Community & Synanon History
Programs by State - listed in state categories
Large companies / associations
If a facility is a part of a larger company or member of association, there also exist categories for those.
- Aspen Education Group
- CEDU - Most entries in this category are historical.
- The Independent Small Programs Alliance (ISPA)
- Universal Health Services, Inc. - owns former CEDU programs
Persons in the industry
Also persons worth mentioning in relationship with the industry (so people can put a name of a face in their nightmare) have a category. Please put only career etc. on the page and get rid of your personal attitude on the discussion page. They are so welcome there.
Finally each facility has a category for the state or country they are placed in, so it is easy to check whether they are on this page or not.
Alternatives to placements
If you have an opinion, please put them on the discussion page. Input is always welcome. Reserve the page itself for facts. It makes it easier to read. Remember to include survivor groups for each facility. It makes the world easier for survivors to have someone, who had been in the same situation to talk with.
Covergaard 07:47, 9 August 2007 (EDT)
Alternatively, you can quote yourself (ie. "according to one survivor 'such and such'". But it should be relavant and informational rather than "the place is a shithole". We already have the Fornits forum for that. --Psy 05:53, 21 August 2007 (CDT)
Please be organized, or help organize cluttered information. If you don't know how to use a wiki, or don't know what a wiki is... google it.
- International Survivor Action Committee (ISAC)
- Community Alliance For the Ethical Treatment of Youth (CAFETY)
- F.I.C.A. | Fight Institutional Child Abuse
Inside these forums opinions both for and against would be put into argument. Please notice that some of the people have been hurt and tormented during their stay, so please do not feel offended by some of the statements.