On one of their homepages there is a reference to a boarding in Lecompte, Louisiana once under the WWASP umbrella.
The target group is teenagers of both genders aged between 13 and 18.
They utilize a level system with three levels. They are named:
|The Boundary Stage||This stage brings very few privileges and is basically about to force the teenagers to adjust to the restricted environment|
|The Growth Stage|
|The Internalization Stage|
The teenagers are forced to speak Spanish during their stay at the campus. They are forced to work as "volunteers" in the community 
According to the website the academics are gained through the Browning Distance Learning Academy, which is accredited through the Northwest Accreditation Commission.
March 2011 the facility was raided by the authorities. The teenagers were taken into custody and the continued operation discontinued pending further investigation into claimed child abuse 
- Forum: Okey - I need a parent of a troubled teen, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
- Forum: New facility in Costa Rica, a thread on the Troubled Teen Industry website
- Forum: Location needed for new Costa Rica facility, a thread on the antiwwasp message board
- Forum: Teen Mentor (Costa Rica) shut down by authorities, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
- Homepage of the former hotel
- The facility on Google maps
- About MENTOR, homepage of the facility
- PANI Rescues 20 Young Americans Who Suffered Various Attacks, Inside Costa Rica, March 22, 2011
PANI cierra academia juvenil por supuestos maltratos a alumnos, by Karen Medina, Ferlin Fuentes Y Jorge Umana, LA NACIÓN, March 21, 2011