Mern foster parent scandal is a police investigation presently being conducted by the police in Vordingborg.
According to the media, the case started in 2010 when a foster child ran away from the family. Later research did show that there had been reports since 1990 about possible abuse.
March 2011 there has been no hearings as the police investigation seems stucked.
- Info: Sigter plejeforældre for vold og vanrøgt, by Thea Pedersen, Ekstra Bladet, July 1, 2010
- Info: Ung mor: Børnene fik tæsk i garagen, by Thea Pedersen, Ekstra Bladet, July 2, 2010
- Info: Lang volds-historie i plejefamilie, by Kristine Amalie Linnet, Sjaellandske Tidende, July 1, 2010
- Info: Plejefamilie sigtet for vanrøgt af ni børn, Sjaellandske Tidende, July 1, 2010
- Info: Voldssigtet plejefamilie var vellidt i lokalsamfundet, by Kristine Amalie Linnet, Sjaellandske Tidende, July 3, 2010
- Info: Plejebarn frustreret over ventetid, by Gitte Ganderup, Sjaellandske Tidende, March 11, 2011