Forskel mellem versioner af "New Vision Wilderness"
m (1 version)
|(En mellemliggende version af en anden bruger ikke vist)|
Nuværende version fra 20. nov 2014, 20:19
New Vision Wilderness is a wilderness program located in Wisconsin.
It was founded 2007 
The targetgroup is teenagers of both genders aged 12 to 17
Every expedition is single gender 
They run a number of programs. They use a level system where newcomers enter at Robins. They can advance to Hawk, Falcon and Owl .
|Program name||Program overview||Program name||Program overview|
|21 days wilderness expedition
|Day 1-3, Orientation (regional)
-Develop treatment plan
Days 4-8 Immersion
Increasing family communication skills.
Identifying problematic family patterns.
Examining family roles; healthy and problematic.
Family Constellation Work
|Leadership Development Program||Includes:
-leadership development curriculum
-low ropes course
-extended wilderness trips
|Truancy Abatement Program||Focuses among other on:|
-family’s view of education
-school stressor identification
Result of analyze will be shipped to the school for further action
skills development while immersed in a wilderness setting.
|At-Risk Youth Program:
Master Minds Violence Prevention/
|Focuses among other on:
-Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse
|Expulsion Diversion Program||Typical lasts 5 or 7 days|
Among issues which can be dealt with are mentioned
-Master Minds Rage Management
-Alcohol Abuse intervention
-Other Drug Abuse intervention
- Info: Program homepage
- Survivor group: Group for people, who has been at a wilderness program and have survived to tell their story, Myspace
- Survivor Group: Wilderness Program Graduates, Facebook
- Survivor Group: I Survived Wilderness, Facebook
- About, homepage of the program
Drew was owner of Midwest Outdoor Experience, an adventure-therapy based intervention. In addition Drew was a key experiential programming staff at Rogers Memorial Hospital. Steve was the director of one of Milwaukee’s largest outpatient clinics and had operated Eagle Vision Wilderness program which offered intensive psychotherapy within the wilderness setting.
- Visit reports, strugglingteens.com - industry marketing firm
- 21-Day Expeditions with New Vision Wilderness., homepage of the program
- Family Programs at New Vision Wilderness., homepage of the program
- School Programs, homepage of the program