Nysted Efterskole is a continuation school in Denmark. It is located in the town of Nysted in the southern part of Denmark .
They have six dorms called Lolland, Falster, Femø, Fejø, Askø and Bogø. Each dorm are co-ed, but each room are single gender. In a room there are between 2 and 6 beds.
There are 3 full-employees to manage the kitchen. Kitchen chores are a part of the program.
In the news
A local shopowner suspected a 15 year old boy of shoplifting. She forced him to remove his clothes and ordered him back to the facility, where he in a state of shock confessed to the crime. He was then expelled from the school. However, the police charged the shopowner of forcing the boy to indecent exposure and unlawful use of force. She was sentenced to a year on probation. The boy received a warning by the local court 
In 2006 the students called a strike due to lack of information from the school administration 
- Info: homepage of the facility
- Survivor group: Nysted Efterskole, facebook
- Survivor group: nysted efterskole gamle elever, facebook
- Survivor group: Nysted efterskole, facebook
- Survivor group: nysted efterskole, Groupcare.dk
- The facility on Google maps
- Nysted Krøniken 1995, see October 17, October 20, December 14
- Nysted Krøniken 2006, see february 8
- Skolefodbold endte i stenkast mod bus, by Kent Kjersgaard-Hansen, Denmarks Radio, September 25 2008
- Efterskole undskylder stenkast - Fodboldkamp mellem to efterskoler fik et ubehageligt efterspil., by pf, Folketidende, September 27 2008