One Way Farm Childrens Home
One Way Farm Childrens Home is a group home located on 6131 River Road, Fairfield, Ohio 
On their homepage they state that the goal of the facility is to:
- Provide temporary shelter for young people in need of temporary care.
- When providing long-term care and placements, there are many behavior problems to overcome.
- When teaching love by being a model of love that can be secured by ongoing patience.
- One Way Farm Children's Home is a community-based alternative for youths that do not require institutionalization in a secure facility but needs short-term placement or temporary care, therefore, the interaction is of the utmost importance.
- Furnish programs for children who are mentally disabled, have been abused, or have multiple disabilities creating assurance of their safety.
- Provide an Animal Education Therapy Program for children who live at One Way Farm Children's Home.
In the news
A 16-year-old ended up in crtical condition after an asault . Some counties removed their children due to the seriousness of the assault . The 16 year old Anthony Parker died december 28, 2011 
- Info: Homepage of the program
- Info: One Way Farm fight over flashlight leaves teenager on life support, By: Tom McKee, WCPO, December 22, 2011
- Info: OH. Teenager Seriously Injured in Assault at Group Home, The Truth about Prone Restraint blog
- Forum: Teen on life support after assault at children's home, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
- The facility on Google maps
- Boy seriously injured after alleged assault at group home, Journal News, December 21, 2011
- Severity of beating prompts removal of teens from group home, By Hannah Poturalski, The Western Star, December 22, 2011
- Teen Charged With Murder In Fatal Group Home Attack, WLWT News 5, December 28, 2011