Pathfinders Wilderness Program
Pathfinders Wilderness Program was a wilderness program, which were operating in the northern of Colorado in the late 90's.
Whether it is still in operation is not determined. It is mentioned at a webpage, but it is not yet determined whether it is the same program .
They were used as punishment by the Cascade School for runaways and severe rule breakers.
In the news
The local police investigated them for child abuse. Among the claims were: punched in the face, slammed into trees and made to eat their vomit. When police were present, the detained teenager could show them that they were forced to carry their own excrement in their pockets . At the time they were not license to operate in the state of Colorado.
According to the article some of the teenagers were sent to the hospital due to the order by the authorities:
A 15-year-old girl was evacuated from the camp by horseback on Friday and a 14-year-old boy was removed Sunday. Colorado health officials said they contracted necrotizing fasciitis, a severe skin infection.
Both were hospitalized. The girl was in fair condition with severe, infectious wounds on her left hand, but the infection was under control, authorities said. The boy's condition wasn't released.
They were also hit by a lawsuit 
An article on a site that functions as marketing firm for the industry mention the closure of the program in Colorado, but it remains unclear if they have started up in another state .
- Info: Protecting the Rights of Teens--Communication from Alexia Parks, from Project Nospank (Article mentioning the program)
- Survivor group: Group for people, who has been at a wilderness program and have survived to tell their story, Myspace
- Forum: Wilderness Turdapy - a tread on Fornits webforum mentioning the program.
- Forum: Pathfinders, Inc . and the *sshole Mike Parr - a tread on Fornits webforum.
- Forum: white gold - a tread on Fornits webforum mentioning the owner.
- Forum: The Teen Help Industry a subforum on the message board of Community Alliance For the Ethical Treatment of Youth (CAFETY)
- Forum: The Troubled Teen Industry a subforum on the message board of Fight Institutional Child Abuse Network (FICAN)