Pendleton Academies was a residential treatment center located near Pendleton in Oregon.
The facility was founded in 1989 as a non-profit organization specializing in education and psychiatric treatment for children with the most challenging behavioral, educational, and mental health care needs.
The children in this program was aged between 6 and 18 years of age.
The facility was closed down by the authorities because they failed to report cases of restraint 
Some of the computer consoles were sold to another program 
- Info: Restraint, seclusion of kids now tracked (Reprint from CAFETY)
- Info: Restraint, seclusion of kids now tracked, by Peter Korn, Porland Tribune, December 11, 2008
- Forum: Pendleton Academies may face closure (OR), a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
- Forum: Oregon slow to deal w troubled facilities for troubled kids, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
- Forum: NATSAP = ?, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora mentioning the facility
- Oregon slow to deal with troubled facilities for troubled kids, by Ann Ereline, Oregonline, December 20, 2008
- Wii Therapy Baseline Sets Stage for Program Pilot, Special Education Today, 11 June 2009